Wordless Wednesday – River Abstract

This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

85 Responses to Wordless Wednesday – River Abstract

1. Karen Lang says:

Creative and beautiful 🌈

2. cindy knoke says:

Lovely. Looks like a beautiful tie-dye piece of art.

3. I do love a good reflection!

4. maryjane678 says:

This will go into my list of personal favourites of your photos Eliza – wonderful. I think going out for a walk looking for things like this adds greatly to the experience – you see so much more than you do if your mind is flitting all over the place. Keep them coming!
    MJ

5. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, and have a good day! xx Michael

6. Eliza, this has a dream-like quality to it. Beautiful and engaging. A reminder that sometimes the flow is slow…and ever moving. A lovely, inspiring photo. 💜

7. dylan hereford says:

I really like this one, very unique.

8. Val Boyko says:

A blue Monet! Amazing 💕

9. Treah Pichette says:

Nice….a Monet-like picture.

10. Lovely composition ~ nature’s art captured so beautifully with your camera. Blue is my favorite color…

11. Really nice! Love the blue. Also, has a tie-dye look.

12. Dale says:

I love this! Excellent shot 🙂

13. Alice says:

One water world, combined focuses. Interesting to figure out what is reflected and what isn’t.

14. There is nothing more relaxing than gazing into water.

15. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday – River Abstract | Purplerays

16. Tranature - quiet moments in nature says:

A wonderful abstract Eliza! 💙

17. naturebackin says:

This reflection makes for an arresting abstract and the colours are stunning too.

Have you considered a new career as photographic artist, Eliza? I think you already have a good portfolio 🙂

19. Debbie says:

Very lovely, Eliza! The blue is restful, and the reflection is wonderful.

20. This reminds me of a piece of fabric dyed batic-style. But since we both know what great artists rivers are, that comes as no surprise.

21. shoreacres says:

The fabric-like quality is obvious, but my favorite element is the green of the leaves seen through the blue.

22. Tina says:

Beautiful! I agree with your comment above that you should create a print to hang–it’s gorgeous!

23. This is fantastic, Eliza. Definitely wall-worthy. 🙂

24. jmankowsky says:

Wow, that is really lovely. I’d easily hang that on my wall!

25. Pepper says:

Gorgeous! Looks like a painting. 😊👏

26. Beautiful shades of blue! 💙

That is beautiful Eliza. Looks like fabric. Gorgeous colour. 😃

28. Yes, sumptuous! Love the blue and the hint of trees.

It really is like an impressionist painting – stunning

30. Mic. says:

I do like this image…a lot! Hope you are enjoying spring’s unfolding up your way, Eliza.

31. It looks like a Monet painting, beautiful!

32. Jane Lurie says:

Excellent image, Eliza. Rich colors and a very pleasing reflection compositionally.

33. Adele Brand says:

Beautiful. Like a forest just the other side of a dream.

34. What a blue abstraction. Was this pretty early, or perhaps pretty late, in the day?

35. Excellent abstract! I like that we can make out the solitary leaf near the bottom.