Hippeastrum

HippeastrumHippeastrumHippeastrum

Linking to Sunshine’s Macro Monday

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

54 Responses to Hippeastrum

1. Trini Lind says:

Oh, so beautiful!! 😍😍

2. shoreacres says:

I’ve never heard of this; it’s interesting that it’s in the amaryllis family. The color is lovely.

3. Kris Peterson says:

They’re a delight! I’m going to make another try to get them to naturalize here. It worked in my former garden!

4. Gorgeous exquisite details Eliza!

I love the way you have highlighted colour, form and texture here.

Beautiful! I grew Apple Blossom once and it didn’t disappoint! 🙂

7. Beautiful pastol colours and fine details here, Eliza. Very nicely done!

8. Lovely glorious photos Eliza!!!

9. AmyRose🌹 says:

SIGH …. Gorgeous, Eliza! xo

10. Holy cats, what a bloom!

11. Alice says:

Such beautiful flowers, in any color! I love the top photo, welcoming the stamens.

12. Beautiful color and details Eliza!

13. Took another look, the petal edge and texture reminds one of a sea shell, very beautiful..

14. This is a view of Amaryllis I haven’t taken the time to see and a color I haven’t seen as well. Lovely plant, Eliza. Ours is getting huge and terribly pot bound.

15. I lost myself in the veins (is that the right word?) of the petals. So intricate and beautiful in their patterns. And so rich in color. As always, thank you for sharing nature’s art. ❤

16. Gorgeous texture details, Eliza, beautiful compositions!

17. Jet Eliot says:

A lovely joy to be so close to this hippeastrum, Eliza. The subtleties of the colors and intricacies of the veins are heavenly.

18. Pretty … sort of looks like some Amaryllis I’ve purchased.

19. Maria says: