Wordless Wednesday

Beech Leaf in Snow

Image | This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Love the play of light in this photo! And so we wait for spring…. Blessings, Sarah

2. Laurie Graves says:

March marches on!

3. Alice Pratt says:

You look up, down and all around you to look for interesting things to photograph. And are magnificently rewarded!

4. A pictorial haiku. โค

Have to hand it to those Beech leaves!

6. den169 says:

Very evocative!

7. Beautiful – as I first scrolled, I thought the background was a cloudy sky.

8. dorannrule says:

Starkly beautiful Fall and Winter memories.

9. Thanks. Nature just being creates such peaceful moments.

10. We could be just as easily be looking up at leaves being blown through the clouds in this photo as looking down at the snow melt. Fascinating optical illusion.

It made me think of a necklace, Nature creates the best adornments.

12. Great lines and textures in this one, Eliza!

Leaf says, “Phew! I finally made it to the ground … where is everybody?” ๐Ÿ˜€

14. Very cool! So I see you have snow too!! It’s as though everything is just waiting, saying COME ON, SPRING! LOL Great shot, Eliza! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

15. Love the capture of fall and winter with the light promising spring.๐Ÿ™‚ Please tell me spring is on its way!๐Ÿ˜

16. Marvellous – snow or clouds – take your pick

Winter poetry. ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Gritty Momma says:

Beautiful. I love the spareness of twigs and dry leaves, and your lighting here is sublime. โค