Wordless Wednesday

IMG_7617

This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. seedbud says:

All those tender beginnings say it all!

2. Brenda says:

A Katsura? Do you like it? I’ve been on the fence about putting one in.

3. Lovely capture of the sunlight and the beauty of spring.

4. Laurie Graves says:

Yes, tender beginnings. The flush of spring. After a long, cold winter, nothing can compare.

5. Just seeing this on the computer relaxes me.

Watching spring unfurl is such a joy!

7. Alice Pratt says:

Such delicacy and pretty colors! I had an enjoyable time taking photos of our Peach Tree blossoms…it grew out of an old compost! The flowers are so dainty & pretty colored peachy and provocative! Also: Andromeda (Pieris) …..hundreds & hundreds of flowers & I discovered today there are pink specimens….easily a “must have!”

8. Lovely. I just love this time of year!

9. Alice Pratt says:

My daughter shared an article w/ me this am, from facebook….please google: Will Bonsall…it’s about seeds…so interesting, a farmer in ME

Thank you for the recommendation – it was interesting to read about his work. I’m familiar with SSE. It is becoming more widely popular to save seeds (for various reasons).

10. This one just made me smile. Oh for the signs of Spring, Eliza!! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Robbie says:

lovely photo!It has been raining all week, a wet spring, but it means green:-)