Nature by Numbers…

I feel this one right in my solar plexus – it’s so profound, I am awed.

Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean

View original post

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

52 Responses to Nature by Numbers…

Amazing, all the connections. And that dragonfly! Stunning. Thank you for sharing the video. I understand why you could feel it that way. πŸ™‚

2. Fibonacci is always amazing. πŸ™‚

3. arlingwoman says:

Wow. Geometry is everywhere. Not that we didn’t know that, but it’s easy to forget.

4. My computer won’t play it. I think I said no to something I should have said yes to and I can’t play things like this anymore:( I’m hoping my daughter can figure out what I did.

5. Nature has so much to teach us. This is amazing.

6. Maria F. says:

It’s amazing how nature has its own architecture, usually one thinks it’s about geometry on the outside, but not the geometry inside, amazing!

7. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

You know, if I had been shown something like this when I was in school, I might have had more interest in math. I never understood why the geometric or algebraic concepts were relevant. I would have tried harder to get it if I had seen this. It’s all so amazing.

8. Whenever a teenager asks why they have to learn maths… they should show them this πŸ™‚
    Amazing and beautiful!

9. Beautiful! Thank you for pointing me to it.

Very clever – I agree with Noortje should be shown in all maths classes:)

11. Nomzi Kumalo says:

Wonder full. πŸ™‚

12. Brian Skeys says:

Very clever and beautiful.

13. The “order” in this Universe when you really stop to think about it, is so beyond anything we can truly grasp with our minds. Incredible just leaving one with such complete awe that ALL have a Design created in Perfection! Eliza, I do believe you have given me here today the exact remedy I needed to spark the dry spell I feel right now into a blazing roaring fire. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

14. Your captures are intense and beautiful Eliza…

15. pagedogs says:

Beautifully done. Thanks for sharing it. I’m endlessly fascinated by the shapes and symmetry in nature. I’m glad they included the sunflower. The first time I looked at the sunflower center magnified through my camera, I was stunned. All that in there!

16. Finally had a chance to take thus in. Gorgeous video displaying the intelligent design of the creator. Thanks for sharing.

17. Dalo 2013 says:

The mathematics behind everything on Earth and in the universe is simply fascinating. This video brings it to life. One of my favorite reads is a book I am just starting called “The Mathematical Universe” by Max Tegmark…

Did you know that Mozart was one composer who wrote in sacred geometry? No wonder we are drawn to and never tire of his music! Thanks for the tip on the book.

• Dalo 2013 says:

I heard about this when I was younger, and it made a great impact on me in terms of both enjoying his music but also on how I began to realize you couldn’t really force anything in life ~ mathematics flows naturally, as does Mozart’s music and I figured so does life itself. I still can’t balance a checkbook…but… πŸ™‚

18. Dina says:

Thanks for shoring this lovely video. ❀

19. Debra says:

Wow. Going to share this with everyone.

20. FlowerAlley says:

The nautilus is my favorite animal. Golden ratio magic!!!