Silent Sunday

IMG_1067

Image | This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. ladygrace33 says:

Beautifully simple ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Soon there will be all kind of activity around that house. Nice to appreciate its silence this morning. Nice photo.

3. derrycats says:

What a lovely, graceful photo

4. Good choice. Did you know that National Nestbox week is just finishing in the UK?

5. Your photo kinda says it all about mid-February!

This is a perfect Silent Sunday image. There’s something so peaceful about it, as if the house is hushed and waiting for the activity to come. I love the monochromatic aspects of it, too. โค

7. Beautiful photo – and it brings me such a warm feeling, knowing that it isn’t very long before there is new life here!

8. Brian Skeys says:

The bird equivalent to a Japanese Snow Lantern.

9. dorannrule says:

It’s a storybook bluebird house!

Don’t I look luvverly wif me new chapeau. ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Heather says:

Whose home will it be?

12. MK says:

Nice tones, from white all the way through to black. And I like the snow piled on the roof. It makes the house look homey.

13. Maria F. says:

This is so solemn, it speaks for itself, to think that this simple wooden birdhouse can become such a great shelter!

14. Laurie Graves says:

A lovely photo, indeed. Waiting…

It’s like my still, frozen home … empty and just waiting for me to come back and bring it to life.

16. pagedogs says:

Lovely. We’re getting ready to put up bird houses at our new home. They’re beautiful, even without the birds!

17. Absolutely stunning! I love the focus, the way the background is hazy and the subject clear. Amazing skills you have! ๐Ÿ˜€ The tone is just lovely also.

18. Nice subject and wintry black & white!