A Love Letter to the Norwegian Winter

Source: A Love Letter to the Norwegian Winter

Beautiful in both words and pictures, this post from Trini Lind will make even the most ardent winter curmudgeon’s heart melt. The best ode to the joy of winter I’ve ever read.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to A Love Letter to the Norwegian Winter

1. Thank you for sharing this – it was a great reminder of all the things that can make winter wonderful (a good reminder for someone who gets as much winter as we do in Wisconsin!).

Thanks for sharing Eliza – a lovely piece and some stunning photos too.

3. Oh, I do agree! I love Norway. Thanks so much for sharing this.

4. MK says:

What a beautiful post from Trini. Thank you for pointing us to it. Now I want to visit Norway in winter.

5. AmyRose🌹 says:

I totally agree with you, Eliza!! What an amazing read! Thank you for sharing this. I missed this one somehow!!! ❤

6. Beautywhizz says:

Beautiful post and stunning photos. I do like winter this winter!

7. arlingwoman says:

Oh my, this is a love letter to winter and the pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing this.

8. Joanne says:

Winters like this are something I have seen in my dreams, since meeting a lady from Sweden, just before my first child was born. She told me stories of the winters in her home country, and how the celebrations of Christmas lasted for days, like a huge winter party. Thank you so much for sharing, Eliza. ❤

9. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Great share, Eliza. Really beautiful.

10. Thank you for sharing this lovely blog! I felt so inspired when I clicked on her link and saw all the beauty she shares! ❤