Silent Sunday

IMG_9630.jpg

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

61 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Alice Pratt says:

I was so looking forward to your Sunday photo…it is gorgeous! All the colors are perfect together…and…I love reflections…there’s so much more to see, almost like a double view!

2. Joanna says:

Beautiful! It really does look like a painting! Reminds me of something by Monet πŸ™‚

3. bittster says:

Wow, again I’m amazed at what you see and manage to capture.

This is freaking gorgeous, Eliza! It’s a blow this up, print it on a canvas and put it on my wall kind of gorgeous! I LOVE it! ❀

5. Christina says:

Well observed and very well photographed, thank you.

6. David says:

Nice thinking outside the box representation of fall.

7. Love it, beautiful colours. Through-a-glass wonderland. What is making the ripples?

8. Great vision and photo Eliza!

We are both making the most of our autumn colours Eliza. Love the effect of your photo. Like an impressionist painting

I love reflected views of nature. They have an otherworldly feel. Happy Sunday, Eliza!

11. tonytomeo says:

This time, I really can not guess what they are. There seems to be white trunks of sycamore in the reflection, with maybe a few sycamore leaves on the water.

12. Lovely, I have just taken my contacts out and switched to glasses, causing a momentary (Monetmentary?) freak out but I love the photo. That would be lovely on canvas.

Thank you, Amelia. That’s funny, I can imagine it. I have bifocals now and it causes all manner of problems, especially when looking at art. Crick in the neck, blurring, I can get rather annoyed!

• I am remarkably nearsighted, changing to glasses changes the focal lengths, probably why I have always loved Impressionism and that photo. Though it is annoying!

Ooooh. I love this. Beautiful, Eliza. πŸ™‚

14. neihtn2012 says:

At first glance, like a painting. It’s very artistic and beautiful in any case!

15. maureenc says:

Reflections in tranquillity! Love it.

16. Looks like art to me πŸ™‚

17. I agree it does look like a Monet! πŸŒΈπŸ€πŸŒΏ

I can’t tell you how much I love this one Eliza!

19. Brian Skeys says:

Beautiful autumn reflections.

20. Rebecca says:

Such a lovely and reflective picture of water, Eliza. Perfect for a reflective, silent Sunday πŸ™‚ xo

21. Love the colors and abstract quality. This would be fantastic printed large!

22. MK says:

Abstract art of the most pleasing sort. Like looking into a camp fire.