Wordless Wednesday

beetle on flower

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Beautiful life. Thank you for sharing all this positivity with us. I hope you are enjoying the season. ❀

2. Gorgeous!! My daisies have yet to flower. Thank you, Eliza!! xo

3. Alice says:

Beetle seems to match the center of the daisy. I wonder why beetles are so shiny?

4. Treah Pichette says:

Looks like a great pollinator plant!

5. So pretty, the beetle too. I like the tint of the one opening up.

What a beautifully bronzed beetle!

7. Beautiful image Eliza! Love the detail!

8. That beetle steals the show!

What a great shot. The beetle is as pretty as the flower. πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful, Eliza! 🌼

Erigeron? I hope the beetle was just taking a rest break and not up to no good.

12. Wonderful capture!πŸ™‚

13. It is very easy to lose your “loves me, loves me not” count on a daisy fleabane. I can’t blow it up, but it surely does look like there is a selfie on that beetle. πŸ™‚

14. Adele Brand says:

Small creature quietly going about its life. πŸ™‚

15. naturebackin says:

In the photo at least they enhance each other. Lovely signs of summer …

16. Jet Eliot says:

I love the Zen of this photo, Eliza. The daisies in several stages of life, and the iridescent insect who looks to be holding a bit of something in its mouth. Thanks for sharing this moment of beauty.

17. Daisies seem to be well loved by shiny beetles here too … mine are covered in thick-thighed flower beetles. You timed your shot exactly right. P.s. I love the lilac flush on the new flower (it makes them prettier en masse too)

18. Indie says:

Very summery! Nice shot.

19. Erigeron species make endearing subjects.

20. Maria says:

This is beautiful Eliza! The beetle looks bronze-colored.