Wordless Wednesday

IMG_9624

Image | This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. MK says:

What a beautiful portrait, so well framed. The duck looks like she(?) is posing for you.

2. maureenc says:

Beautiful! I love ducks.

3. Gorgeous Eliza, who doesn’t like ducks? 🙂

4. Val Boyko says:

What a pretty girl! I have a collection of ducks … can’t resist them. This one quacks to me.

5. Laurie Graves says:

What a beauty of a picture! What kind of camera do you have?

6. Mary Ann Cauthen says:

Beautiful & so peaceful Looks like she is smiling at us! Thanks for sharing. Mary Ann Cauthen

7. srickman2014 says:

Love those orange feet! Beautiful photo Eliza!

8. Maria F. says:

Nice framing with water ripples and color

I love how the reflection in the water is feather-like. You’ve really captured some personality here, Eliza!

Awww. What a beautiful portrait! I love the swirl of water in the background. (In answer to one of your comments on my blog, water is my favorite element, too.)

11. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

What a pretty girl!! Love the feathery water too. Nice shot, Eliza!

12. Oh, such a great totem!

13. Beautiful! You’re an excellent photographer. 🙂

14. Aw, handsome little guy you caught there. 🙂

15. Debra says:

Beautiful. I just love the active background.

16. Very cool – I love the background!

17. This is so cute!! I love animals and love how your picture is artistic looking! You have great skills! The background looks almost like a painting. Her bright orange feet are so pretty. It sort of looks like she’s wearing rain boots! Lol And it’s so engaging how she is looking up at you.
    😀
    Do animals like this stay around all year? Do they have a place to go when it gets frozen? I see ducks around occasionally, especially in New Jersey, but I have no idea where they go for weather that isn’t suitable for them.

Thank you, Kim. Ha-ha, she does look like she is wearing rain boots! I expect wild ducks require open water at all times, even in winter, so must migrate southwards until they find it. They are vulnerable to predators when on land.