Silent Sunday

img_6363

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Peaceful and silent Eliza πŸ™πŸ»

2. MK says:

Lovely! And I really like your new banner.

3. cindy knoke says:

We have a mountain crest that looks just like this in the sunset, so we look on similar scenes.
    Feels right~

4. Adrian Lewis says:

Wonderful depiction of Nature. The sort of image I have long wanted to capture but have only very occasionally achieved. Adrian

5. Pete Hillman says:

Such a beautiful vision. Enjoy your Sunday.

Very wintry looking sky – love the colours.

7. jenanita01 says:

a truly beautiful moment…

8. I love the picture, so pleased to have found your blog.

So glorious Eliza! Reminds me of those beautiful Smokey Mtns I just drove through.

10. β€œAll shadows of clouds the sun cannot hide
    like the moon cannot stop oceanic tide;
    but a hidden star can still be smiling
    at night’s black spell on darkness, beguiling”
    ― Munia Khan

This is so peaceful, Eliza, that I heaved a huge sigh that released some of the tension I didn’t realize I was feeling this morning. Thank you. πŸ™‚

12. oH…. this was a good one. It is snowing here today and I am so excited!

13. Lovely Eliza. Not much colour in the gardens and woods these days, we just need to cast our gaze a little higher😊

T’was a dark and stormy … twilight. πŸ™‚

15. Oh, I love this. It almost looks like a painting – or a scene that would inspire a painting.

It makes me think “winter” even though I probably wouldn’t know a real winter if I walked through it.

It does speak of dormancy, doesn’t it? Oh, you’d know it was winter all right! Freeze you right to the bone – ha! It’s heck on bare fingers trying to operate a camera, even with fingerless gloves. But its beauty is well worth it. πŸ™‚

17. Beautiful capture … peaceful and moody.

18. Beautiful! What’s more, I truly like your new banner.thanks for share…