Silent Sunday

IMG_3454

Image | This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Gorgeous! 🌺🌳🌺

2. Trini Lind says:

Oh, wow!! Stunning!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–

3. What a beautiful morning glory!

4. Bun Karyudo says:

It looks like a violet trumpet blowing a note up to the sky, or perhaps I’ve just got an overactive imagination. πŸ™‚

5. Beautywhizz says:

Morning glory! It made my morning😊

6. That colour just can’t be beaten but I’m not sure it is silent! πŸ˜‰

7. Ann @Ann Edwards Photography says:

wow, that colour!

8. Inger says:

Very beautiful, love the colour:)

9. Glorious composition.

Noticing the runner bean flower in the background – do you grow the two together? Haven’t grown morning glory for years. Must think of it for next year:)

Yes, I grow SRB, Grandpa Ott MG and hyacinth bean together on a trellis to shade the sunspace, trying to keep the heat down. Though, by the time I get full coverage, it’s fall! It is still pretty and if we sit in the space for morning tea, the lovely blossoms cheer our day.

11. treah says:

It is indeed heavenly isn’t it, that blue!

So pretty! My morning glories aren’t blooming yet here, so thanks for sharing yours. πŸ™‚

13. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Beautiful shot, Eliza. The colors have a very spiritual tone. I feel immediately calm, looking at it.
    Happy Sunday,
    Mary

Lovely pic. πŸ™‚ … Our scarlet runners are flowering and growing like there’s no tomorrow.

15. dorannrule says:

Oh, now that is truly perfection!

I LOVE morning glories, although in our climate they’re almost uncontrollable. Acting against recommendations, I planted one in the ground in my old garden and it took off. It was glorious until it became infested with giant whitefly (also a problem here). It took me a couple of years to removed the last traces of it but I still remember how pretty it was.

17. Wow, beautiful complementary colors. The morning glory seems to glow!

What lovely colours!

19. Maria F. says:

This is beautiful!

20. Laurie Graves says:

My favorite color! So pretty!

21. joanna says:

Green with envy for this morning glory. Can’t grow them and have tried inside and outside the greenhouse.
    I have to make do with Bindweed, Calystegia sepium, the weedy white branch of the family. And I don’t like its behaviour – irrepressible and hard to get rid off, but I have a sneaky admiration for its pure white flowers, which look great in a photo.

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my vases today.

I have bindweed running through my large garden (Tuesday View) and I am forever plucking it out, so I know the pain it presents. Being tropical, Ipomoea likes the sun and heat, so I can see why it may not do well for you.

22. So beautiful! I love the color of the flower! I see these flowers frequently, in pink also, when I was little, I would always collect them for my mom. Now I would never pull them out of their roots as that kills them. I love the silky feel of them. This is a beautiful capture and I love the whole background of the photo. ❀

23. MK says:

That blue shading into lavender is a gift of heaven and a balm for the eyes.