Silent Sunday

IMG_7072

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Treah says:

What is this one??

2. W.H. SIM says:

beautiful bird and capture!

Thank you, Cindy. These little ones telegraph there whereabouts by “chip-chipping” their way through the thickets. It’s a wonder that they don’t all get eaten by predators! Can’t quite figure out the evolutionary advantage to that behavior. 😉

3. reocochran says:

My name being a bird, I always like photos of their sweet and cheery creatures. Smiles, Robin

4. dorannrule says:

Is that a painting or a photo> Or a photo or a painting? At any rate, it is “picture perfect” and oh, so sweet.

5. Maria F. says:

Nice rule of thirds composition, Eliza.

6. Rebecca says:

Oh, so beautiful …

So difficult to capture a warbler yet you have succeeded this amazing feat! I have been watching one flit about my bird bath. Not sure what kind – lean towards a female yellowthroat which is what you might have here as well – but, only an expert can tell! 😉

Yes, I don’t even bother to try with the fall warblers, so many look similar. I was lucky to capture this one – it seemed very interested in me, so it must have been a young one. The adults don’t give you a second look – gone!

8. What a great shot, Eliza! They are hard to get, those warblers, constantly moving and hiding behind leaves, yet you were able to get a clear, perfect shot with beautiful framing as well. Nice!

9. mk says:

What a sweet and serene scene. Very soothing.