Silent Sunday

IMG_1066

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. shamanism1 says:

Rich colors of Autumn πŸ‚

Turning of the seasons – beauty in the well worn leaves.

3. Reblogged this on LIVING THE DREAM and commented:
    A GREAT SITE TO VISIT, CHINA

4. What a beautiful photoβ€”thanks for sharing.

5. Alice Pratt says:

Blueberry bushes are lovely in the fall….we have several in our woods…did you pick blueberries, or did the birds nibble them all. I was able to pick some this year πŸ˜‹

The birds beat me to the berries every time. Cedar waxwings have found my winterberry already, so I expect there will be none for Christmas decorating. (Sigh), though I’m happy to have the birds in exchange.

• Alice Pratt says:

I love to share with the birds….but…wanted some wild blueberries…the bush I picked some from, is near the hives….I spread a black trash on the top of the bush and attached it to the branches with lots of pinchy clothes pins…small blueberries for us! I thought that was creative…..a net was not necessary.

Love those rich colors of autumn! ❀

7. I thought they were Sourwood or Nyssa! Great photo.

8. Simple beauty πŸ™‚ Have a wonderful Sunday!

9. Joanna says:

You still have a bit of color! Lovely! We got more snow yesterday. A friend recently pointed to the tamaracks and commented that when their needles fell winter would be here. It had been warmish the last couple of weeks and the tamaracks were still yellow. But this morning I went out to the woods and found them bare and his words came to mind! Winter does seem to be here now.

10. YOu always choose such an interesting perspective.

Beautiful fall color! Sadly, the orange and red color I’m seeing in local photos are flames.

12. Brilliant burst of colour very welcome!

13. bittster says:

Blueberries can have some of the brightest foliage!

This would make such a lovely painting!

15. Wonderful illumination!