Love

IMG_1107

“Love is within us. It cannot be destroyed. It can be ignored… Denying love is our only problem and embracing it is the only answer… Love heals, forgives and makes whole.”   ~ Ernest Holmes

may-july12 225

“Remembering to love yourself today and every day is crucial. Do not wait for someone else to bring you gifts. Shower yourself in love. You don’t have to go out and buy a gift for yourself if you don’t want to. The greatest gift you can give yourself is to treat yourself with love and respect.

Look in the mirror, look yourself in the eyes and tell yourself that you love you. For some, this may seem difficult or even silly. But do it anyway. Loving yourself is the best way to love the world. Be your own valentine. Love yourself with all of your heart.”  ~ Eugene Holden

Especially for Jane

This entry was posted in Inspirational Quotes, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Love

1. Beautiful Eliza, simply beautiful. 🙂

2. Dina says:

This is such a beautiful post, dear Eliza.

3. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Lovely flower. Words so true.
    Love
    Mary

4. Dalo 2013 says:

Great post Eliza, the photos and words bring to life the simple message of love and how powerful it can be.

5. dear, dear Eliza~
    WOW! Beautiful flower! I have never had a poem dedicated to me in my entire life! You are so sweet! Thank you! The words above are so true…thank you! and Happy HEART day to you! Will share your blog on my FB page…your strawberry heart is so perfect!
    Sincerely,
    Jane

6. You are just so awesome, Eliza. Wonderful message!

7. Maria F. says:

Beautiful image, great and healing messages. Thank you!

8. Laurie Graves says:

I’ve always felt that Valentine’s Day should be sweet for everyone, whether they have a partner or are single. That passage you shared captures it so well.

9. Lovely photos, symbols of warmer weather that can’t come soon enough!

Beautiful. Hope you have had a lovely day today Eliza!

11. dorannrule says:

O.K. – I’m gonna try that mirror trick! 😉

12. Love is the answer. Beautiful Eliza. 🙂

13. Frances 🌺 says:

Beautiful images and words ❤️

14. Karen says:

Beautiful Post Eliza.

15. Beautiful.

(Also, that strawberry is pretty awesome.)

16. Val Boyko says:

So beautiful and heart opening Eliza! I led a yoga workshop today on Living In a Heart Centered Way. It was a lovely way to connect inwards with compassion and love. The energy in the room was palpable as we practiced Loving Kindness meditation and moved our energy through our heart chakras. ❤️

17. Beautiful photos & words! ❤

18. Heather says:

I also like the roses 🙂
    PS – I’m treating myself to chocolate pudding cake right now. Does that count as showering myself with love? 😉

19. MK says:

That photo of the rose looks exactly the same as how a kiss feels. No wonder people give red roses for Valentine’s Day. And the heart-shaped strawberry is a delight.

20. Lovely lighting on the petals, and a great sentiment. I see that you’ve dedicated the post to someone–great idea. I shall remember to do that in the future.

Gorgeous flower, beautiful words, perfect Valentine. 🙂

So true – and lovely!

23. Ive been trying to remind myself of this more lately because I’ve decided that blaming yourself is kind of the easiest thing to do most of the time because ‘yourself’ is the most readily available to you. I’m trying to start catching myself before I go down that road. I appreciate your post a lot. We all need these reminders…