Feel Grateful

Image

Food for thought.

Makes a case for practicing gratitude every day!

Aside | This entry was posted in Inspirational Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Feel Grateful

1. JF says:

My friend asked me several years ago: “Suppose you win millions in a lottery? Will you drastically change your way of living?” I reflected at that time that I would find good ways to spend money but there would be no big change in the way I live. I feel the same today. I thank God for his love!

2. “Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.”
    β€” Joseph Wood Krutch

Brilliant quote

4. mk says:

Gratitude is so much like photography. Photography is the art & exercise of seeing. Gratitude is the art & exercise of seeing.

Good analogy! I would add ‘feeling’ to that too, because I often have a sensory response to beauty, feeling gratitude.

• mk says:

I have that sensory response and feeling of gratitude most especially to the beauty of the redwoods, and to Beethoven. The nice thing about gratitude and seeing – the more of one, the more of the other.

True, true! Oh, yes, and music…My latest thrill is Max Richter’s recomposition of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons – he is brilliant! I think even Vivaldi would applaud. I’m hoping he tackles Bach’s Brandenberg concertos next! Can you tell I’m into Baroque? πŸ˜‰

• mk says:

Hear, hear!!! Anything from Hildegard of Bingen to Beethoven will do just fine.

5. mk says: