Spring Beauty

Spring Beauty

Scilla siberica ‘Spring Beauty’

Image | This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Spring Beauty

1. mk says:

Beautiful photo. Wait… let me put on my California accent… it toooootally looks like a bulb. And I am toooootally guessing.

2. dorannrule says:

A stunning photo of a very beautiful spring flower.

3. Another new one for me. What beautiful colour.

Thanks, Maria. Yes, it is a gorgeous blue – I plant them in swaths for best color. They also self-sow, which is great! In a few years, I’ll have a nice spring show!

4. Blossoms always speak of hope and resilience.

Yes, I agree, they do. Maybe that is why I love gardening so much. It involves a lot of hope and faith, as well as resilience! Hope all is well with you, sending you some Light.

So very lovely!

How perfectly delightful!

7. Simply, so very beautiful!!! I love flowers and my favorite color is blue…you made my day begin with a wonderful smile…thanks for that blessings!

8. Robbie says:

pretty in purple + the bees love them too:-) Been down with the flu, so checking in to see what beauty you all have growing!

So sorry to hear that you have not been well. Your body wants a time-out! Please take extra good care of yourself.
      πŸ™‚

• Robbie says:

I will Eliza πŸ™‚ and you too! We got it after we babysat our little grandson ( he is 10 months) last week. He is doing better, but this one just knocks you flat on your face for a bit!

9. Robbie says:

nice photo,too:-) brain not working to well this week!

10. twoscamps says:

A spring beauty indeed. Nice capture. πŸ™‚