UN International Day of Happiness

UN International Day of Happiness

Spring blossoms, walking on a beautiful sunny day in fresh, clean air, sitting by a waterfall, laughing with a friend, hugs from loved ones or a cuddle with my sweet kitty make me so happy.
What makes you happy?

UN International Day of Happiness

Image | This entry was posted in Inspirational Quotes, My Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to UN International Day of Happiness

1. Sharon K. says:

This image, for starters. 🙂

You have spring blooms ??

I love der kitty kat.

Thanks, Sharon. These are forced quince blossoms, we still have a foot of snow (at least) outside so the hedge out front won’t bloom for another six weeks. That is my ‘Thera-kitty’ Princess, a one-in-a-million cat angel sent straight from heaven to take care of my heart! I so love that girl!

2. Mandy says:

Love love love this, Eliza! Opening my computer to my blogging world and having your beautiful post/photo be the first of the day. Happy Spring ♥

3. mk says:

I love your photograph. It feels like “japonisme” to me.

As for me, these make me happy — Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, bird songs, bees, flowers, my pets, travel, sunshine, margaritas/chips/salsa, low tide below a high cliff, the sound of the breeze in pine trees, hummingbirds coming onto the porch to say hello, early mornings, a full moon rising

4. Robbie says:

being outside with the sun on my back:-)

5. Kina says:

Happiness is the smell of a new born baby, freshly mown grass, bread baking in the oven, swishing through the leaves in the woods, and realizing my many blessings!