Silent Sunday – Spring Blooms

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Silent Sunday – Spring Blooms

1. Wow…these beautiful flowers can really brighten the day..๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

You have a beautiful variety of spring blooms to look forward to – they make up for the cold and the snow!

3. Flowers never miss showing their beauty. Do you think do, Eliza?

4. I am enjoying my gardenia right now. It smells so nice!!

5. Athira says:

Woww..soo beautiful

6. gaiainaction says:

Enjoy a beautiful day Eliza, roofs white with frost here, but beautiful sunshine too.

7. Joanne says:

All the new growth and colour – how exciting! โค

8. Karen Lang says:

Spring has sprung ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ

9. Beautiful and patriotic – nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. neihtn2012 says:

Pretty flowers, beautifully captured!

11. susurrus says:

These are enjoying their time in the sunshine.

12. ke01341 says:

I saw my first bloodroot yesterday. Each day I am watching for the subtle and sometimes very obvious changes nature offers.

13. LightWriters says:

๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฅฐ

14. Alice says:

We anticipate Springtime for months…and what an awesome and gorgeous reward we get as Mother Nature shows us all her beautiful flowers.

15. These are beautiful and so colourful!

16. Pingback: Silent Sunday โ€“ Spring Blooms | Purplerays

17. Val Boyko says:

Keep capturing the celebration Eliza ๐Ÿฅฐ

18. Jet Eliot says:

I so enjoyed these glimpses into your early spring garden, Eliza. What a treat.

19. So bright and full of life. So spring!

That looks a lot like spring to me:)

21. So pretty! Spring, thereโ€™s nothing like it ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I’m glad spring has found you, Eliza. I love the blue Scilla. Mine (S. peruviana) are already done for the season.

We’ve got a fair few days of sunshine ahead of us, (yay, no rain) so everything is starting to sprout in all sorts of directions. ๐Ÿ˜€

24. Lovely photos celebrating the arrival of springtime glow!๐Ÿ™‚

25. Irene says:

Beautiful spring blooms! Have a great week, Eliza. ๐Ÿ˜Š

26. It all seems like a miracle.

It truly is… I agree with Einstein’s quote: “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” I choose the latter point of view. ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Lovely and just the beginning. ๐Ÿ™‚

28. Such beautiful spring flowers! Spring must be nature’s reward for enduring winter.

29. Jane Lurie says:

The promise of spring captured so beautifully, Eliza. ๐Ÿ’•

30. So pretty! Spring is upon your part of the world. We are moving into Autumn, – also a season I ๐Ÿ’•.

31. The splotches of colour brightened my day. Spring is here!

32. Red, white, and blue wonderful!

33. All beautiful and I love the blue/purple periwinkle color of the ‘glory of the snow’.

34. New buds and spring is here, although a bit unsure as the weather is so changeable๐Ÿ˜