Silent Sunday

Autumn Blueberry

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Silent Sunday

The red of these leaves are beautifully highlighted against the yellow background: beauty in all seasons.

2. Vicki says:

Stunning.
    Such a beautifully balanced arrangement of red leaves against the yellow background 🙂

I suppose the painter in me couldn’t resist admiring Mother Nature at her best and so well captured within the frame 🙂

3. HAPPY SUNDAY ELIZA, WHAT A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPH, CHINA

4. jenanita01 says:

Wonderful shot, Eliza…

5. Amittras Pal says:

Just beautiful. I love how the leaves resemble warm candle flames and the branches the wick. Serene.

6. Beautiful, and a great header shot as well. Bonus Sunday – two great photos. 🙂

7. AmyRose🌹 says:

Here we go!!! Stunning reds today, Eliza!! Another great composition!

8. Alice says:

I hope someone enjoyed the Blueberries

9. Joanna says:

Beautiful! It seems like Fall is a bit early this year…a couple of our trees are already bare after all the rain we’ve had, but we do still have lots of color. 🙂

10. Joanna says:

PS
    THANK YOU for the seeds! I hope to mail yours out tomorrow. 🙂

11. What stunning colour Eliza, we seem to be behind in the Peak District but the leaves arrived later too so I guess its to be expected. Longing to be driving around in a new array of autumn colour.

12. Beautiful! Love the colour and bokeh!

13. Beautifully captured, Eliza! I love seeing these in the field.

14. Sarah says:

So lovely! Have a restful weekend my friend. Blessings, sarah

15. pastpeter says:

Lovely and evocative image, Eliza!

Love those reds! Happy Sunday, Eliza, wishing you a beautiful week ahead! ❤

17. Isha Garg says:

Such flaming colours, rich and warm! There is no end to the wonders of this world ❤

18. Very colorful image Eliza! Well done! Enjoyed seeing your image!

The seasons are clearly changing in your part of the country. We felt the shift here this weekend too but by mid-week summer will be paying us a return visit.

… and the seasons turn, turn, turn … 🙂

Beautiful autumnal colours

22. Irene says:

Gorgeous shot! Looks like the leaves are on fire. 😊

Ooooh! I love this. The light and composition are beautiful. Wonderful bokeh to go with those lovely red leaves. 🙂