Wordless Wednesday

autumn leaf

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

59 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. jenanita01 says:

Wonderful photography, Eliza!

2. The leaf makes it. WP won’t register my like

3. Treah Pichette says:

Nice!

4. Beautiful, natural textures…wonderfully captured!

5. Wonderful capture, Eliza! The colors are changing, how exciting!

6. Very Nice Eliza!! Wonderful Image! Love the framing of the elements and how it draws your eye to the yellow leaf!

7. Terrific image! I think it’s safe to say that fall is here.

8. Lovely! All my favorite things in one photo! Hope you are enjoying the beginnings of fall. Blessings!

9. Alice says:

There is so much to look at in your photo! All the different colors on the leaf, soft moss, five-fingers & I see faces in the rocks.

I love it! The first of many to fall. Beautiful shot, Eliza! ❤

Autumn is coming:-)

12. Joanna says:

A picture is worth a thousand words! 🙂

You live in a beautiful area of the country, Eliza, and you have a talent for capturing that beauty in wonderful vignettes.

14. Autumn is on its way. Love the photo Eliza.

15. Irene says:

The one leaf says it all. 😊

16. It’s only been a few days and I already have a fall favorite! Fabulous photo!!🙂

17. naturebackin says:

I really like the fingers of rock and moss pointing to the oh-so-significant fallen leaf! Enjoy the beauties of the fall, or autumn as we term it here British-style.

18. What beautiful fall photo!

19. AmyRose🌹 says:

Mesmerizing! The shapes and the textures and then that lone leaf …. so cool, Eliza! Beautifully composed!

20. Wonderful image. I love autumn!

21. Maria says: