Wordless Wednesday

White bearded iris

Image | This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

60 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Saania2806 says:

Happy Wednesday ๐Ÿ’•

2. So pretty and so much detail!

3. Alice Pratt says:

Ethereal. A Bee’s eye view!

4. Beautiful … and look at those angel wings

5. Beauty
    I’m diving in.

6. jenanita01 says:

Magical close up shot of this ethereal iris…

What a beautiful shot that reveals the inner intricacies and beauty of the flower.

8. Exquisite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I’m not sure the word, beautiful, covers this shot, but I’ll give it a try.

10. neihtn2012 says:

I will have to find it and plant some in our garden.

Glad you like them, Hien, they are beautiful to see in full bloom. I have a big patch and would be more than happy to send you some roots (they really need dividing, so I wouldn’t have to throw them in the compost). Email me directly from my About page.

11. Oh yum!!! Delicious eye candy, Eliza!! Just gorgeous! Thank you!!

12. Wowsah! The white iris you gave me is also in bloom. I admire it every time I look out the kitchen window.

Georgia O’Keeffe would be proud! … this is brilliant! ๐Ÿ˜€

14. OOO, I love that POV. So beautiful!

15. Beautiful photo and love how you captured the wispy inner petals!๐Ÿ™‚

Just so lovely! โค

17. Gorgeous ! I’ve nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to, but I wanted to let you know ๐Ÿ™‚ https://earthwalkingworld.wordpress.com/2019/06/13/blogger-recognition-award/#more-2527

18. Jet Eliot says:

Thanks for sharing a piece of heaven from your garden, Eliza. This was a delight.

19. Very Nice Eliza! Love closeups of flowers!

20. Joanna says:

How beautiful…almost like looking into a cloud!

21. Leon Hieros says:

Ethereal majesty indeed, dearest Eliza! Thank you!
    Always deeply grateful for your presence, Leon

22. dawnbirdau says:

Beautiful pic Eliza. Love the texture of it.

23. Maria says: