Ice III

IMG_0385 IMG_0402IMG_0383

This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Ice III

1. The art of nature…beautiful!

I love all your ice photos:)

3. BunKaryudo says:

Very pretty and pretty cold. 🙂

4. Laurie Graves says:

Spectacular! Now wouldn’t those make a lovely grouping in a frame?

5. I am just loving this series. My stepdaughter recently bought herself a camera and some gear. I really hope she explores photography in such a way that brings about a sense of her organic self. That is what I see in your work.

6. dorannrule says:

Ouch! Beautifully lethal.

7. ladygrace33 says:

It’s a star …kind of. Beautiful ice photos 🙂

8. Ah makes summer seem so boring ha! Great artwork in nature.

9. Striking! I especially love the first… it has a lot of energy to it!

All gorgeous, but that first one is breathtaking. 😀

11. Val Boyko says:

I can hear the crackle from her! Great capture Eliza

12. Karen says:

Wowza Eliza, love that first shot.

13. Absolutely amazing! I love how it’s pointed like this! Another beautiful capture! 😀

14. arlingwoman says:

Gorgeously cold. Beautifully crystalline. What shapes!

15. Mother Nature’s artwork. Fabulous.

16. MK says:

I love these photos. This would have to be close to home – looks to cold to go trudging in search of such magic. These can’t be just everywhere, can they? Especially like the last one. And the first one. And the middle one.

17. Your ice photos are wonderful and I am content to view the ice from the Deep South after contending with it for most of my life! It is worthy of study, and yours is terrific!

This is such a beautiful series, Eliza. Abstract art from you, Mother Nature, and Old Man Winter. 🙂

So cool! Love these Eliza! 🙂

20. Kate Houck says:

You’ve captured miracles in what may otherwise pass by unnoticed. Beautiful!

21. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

I love these pictures! I love this whole series. Such beauty frozen in time. I meant to say the other day – can’t remember which of the series it was, but you explained how the ice sculptures happened. You explained it really well. Did I say that already? Anyway I was thinking on my drive to Abq that I wonder why you don’t write much, because you are really good at it. Maybe you don’t feel the need since a picture is…you know…I’ll say it….worth 1,000 words. Haha.
    Wintry Peace,
    Mary

Thank you so much for your kind compliments! Just the boost I need, ‘cuz sometimes I do wonder. 🙂 Last summer I got away from writing and more into posting my photos, but I have been thinking of upping my verbal output. Thanks for the encouragement, it is much appreciated, dear Mary.

22. Wow! Those are great shots, Eliza! You could make wonderful note cards from photos such as those.

These are beautiful Eliza! You have an artist’s eye. I can see you are enjoying the season – good for you!

24. transformationearth says: