Wordless Wednesday

IMG_7061

Image | This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Wow!! this is one of my favorites!! Love the juxtaposition of color!

2. This photo doesn’t need words. πŸ™‚

How beautiful! πŸ™‚

4. livblumer says:

Picture perfect!

5. This too is beautiful!!!

6. Yellow is my favourite color Eliza. This picture just pops right off the page. Beautiful. πŸ™‚

7. Joanne says:

I love the sunshine yellow, both of the flower and the bug. πŸ™‚

8. arlingwoman says:

Insects are often so beautiful! Unfortunately, they’re not all friendly to our gardens.

9. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Wow Eliza! Great shot! So clear and crisp! Beautiful composition. How ever did you get that depth of field? I have a hard time getting that great a depth of field with my macro lens. Just gorgeous!

Thank you, Mary. I pretty much let the camera do its thing. I think the flatness of the flower and that I got perpendicularly over it may have yielded that result. I appreciate your compliments! πŸ™‚

10. Heather says:

More lovely yellow I see πŸ™‚

I find insects and flowers to be some of the most beautiful and amazing things in the world and well, an insect AND a flower together? WOW.

12. This is perfect. Beautifully captured and I never saw an insect who looks like that! I love the little spots and you do a great job expressing the beauty! I also love the vibrant yellow and the little droplets on the petals!

13. FANTASTIC capture! How lucky the bug matches the flower so well.

14. Robbie says:

nice yellow on yellow but I have to admit in my yard this little bug would be destroyed! cucumber bugs are the worst + they are not allowed-lol