Soft

Soft

A beautiful soft pink tulip at the bulb show. I neglected to get the cultivar name (possibly Darwin Tulip ‘Ollioules’), but I think its color is lovely!

Image | This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Soft

1. dorannrule says:

I wholeheartedly agree! Beautiful color. πŸ™‚

2. I love this Eliza. The unusual crop, the colors, the textures, the perfect depth of field…bravo!

3. Sharon K. says:

Clear, pure, and soft – everything pink should be!

4. Very nice! I love Tulips, I saw them when I went to college in the U.S.. I like the colour and background blur.

Thanks, Maria. Your comment made me realize that although it seems I always am envious of all the tropical beauty that surrounds you, you might have a bit of envy yourself for the cold season plants that we live with. As they say the grass is always greener… Teaches me to appreciate whatever we have, wherever we are. πŸ™‚

5. Robbie says:

It’s petals are shaded pink to white…remind me of a watercolor painting on it’s petals…beautiful!

6. mk says:

Perfect title. I don’t know why, but it reminds me of my Mom, which makes it all the nicer.

7. Treah says:

I love the yellow throat too! Nature always throws in a beautiful surprise!

8. Beautiful! Perfect reminder that spring is coming!

9. Aquileana says:

Gorgeous flower. I love its pale pink tone…

Best wishes, Aquileana πŸ˜‰