Wordless Wednesday – Spring Delights

Click arrows for slideshow…

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

71 Responses to Wordless Wednesday – Spring Delights

1. Su says:

Love your tulips. Spring has sprung here, too!

2. Dale says:

Definitely delightful spring blooms!

3. sandyjwhite says:

Yes, things are popping!

4. John says:

This photo says Happy! ☺️

5. Somebody is in their happy place! Makes the all waiting worth it, hey?

6. Jane Lurie says:

Ah, spring. 💛🧡💜😍

7. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday – Spring Delights | Purplerays

8. Rupali says:

Lovely colours.

9. Beautiful, and I love the header shot.

So pretty! I love the colors. 🙂

11. shoreacres says:

Such clear, bright colors. I’ve always enjoyed tulip leaves, too: so structural.

12. Alice says:

Your colorful paradise!

13. Tulip time. I remember we always had our picture taken in front of the tulips in our Sunday best.

14. neihtn2012 says:

I like those tulip colors and shapes! Maybe I should go and check on the tulips at Sayen Gardens, after it stops raining.

15. Val Boyko says:

Lovely! This is such an inspiring time of year. I am just back from Scotland and about to explore Chanticleer again. Can’t wait 💐💖🌷

16. Lovely! I’m envious. Spring flowers are about 3 weeks late here — barely out of the ground.

17. Nice & colorful Eliza!

18. LightWriters says:

Beauty all around, totally wonderful 💖🙌🏼🤗

19. Tina says:

It’s too hot here to grow tulips, though one can put the bulbs in the fridge. I’ve just never tried that. My mother loved tulips; I always sent her a bouquet on her birthday. Yours are so lovely, Eliza!

20. The tulips have such a lovely softness. I’ve always admired mascara ‘Valerie Finnis’ but it has never been happy here, sadly – the sky blue color is so pretty.

21. I know you are jumping for joy for the flowers…the tulips are beautiful. Love the colors. Do they return in the garden?

Thank you. Yes, I am enjoying the bounty. 🙂 This is the second year for the tulips and it appears secondary bulbs have formed offering smaller flowers. I picked varieties that were stated to be reliably perennial. Half of this bunch when bought were forced inside and placed out last fall, and they have also performed well… a happy surprise!

22. Reasons to be cheerful.

Love the tulips Eliza. Enjoy them while they last! 😃

Lovely spring colors! I hope your temperatures are cool enough to allow you to enjoy them for awhile.

Thank you, Kris! Cool with lots of rain for the past couple of weeks, so yes, they are lasting. When the sun finally comes out this weekend and temps rise, we’ll be galloping forward again. With all the rain and a bit of warmth, I won’t be able to keep up!

25. Vicki says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pink tulip before. It’s just as lovely as the other colours.

26. Debbie says:

How I LOVE the tulips!! We had some at one point, but they’ve all gone away, and I just haven’t planted any more. That means, I can enjoy yours vicariously!

27. Lovely shots! Your garden?

28. Maria says:

Delights indeed. Your garden is beautiful!

29. Bela Johnson says:

Beautiful composition on #1! love it. Give me color, I am ready! 😝💕

30. Love spring and all your flowers!!🙂

31. Pretty color combo. I like the near and far composition!