Silent Sunday – Alchemilla

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

86 Responses to Silent Sunday – Alchemilla

1. those are awesome pictures! water droplets on leaves like a rebirth, anew path, something fresh and beautiful, a retraining of renew.

2. did you take the pictures after you watered the garden?

3. cindy knoke says:

The beauty of natures showers and plants. Lovely Eliza!

Love seeing the rain on Alchemilla. Did you get storms? We have had loads of rain again this week too.

5. Nothing says fresh air like raindrops on a pristine green leaf. Lovely shot, Eliza!

6. Beautiful nature! Thank you for sharing, and have a nice Sunday. xx Michael

7. Isha Garg says:

I can smell the fresh, dewy air just looking at this! 💚

8. Lovely, and we sure had plenty of ‘drops’ this week. 🙂

9. derrycats says:

Blessed rain…sure glad to get some here too. Plants are signing hallelujah.

10. shoreacres says:

Nothing shows off a raindrop like a leaf. Your image is so pretty and fresh-looking.

11. A beautiful sight after the drought.

12. China Dream says:

stunning photo.. good morning!

13. Alice says:

Such a beautiful leaf, enhanced by the drops. We got 1 1/2″ & previous storm 4 1/2″…..many thank yous for the rain!

14. Jet Eliot says:

Enjoyed this freshness, Eliza, and the beauty of life on earth.

15. utahan15 says:

leaves on a frond
    of which i could grow fond~

16. Waterdrop gorgeous, Eliza! I think I see some reflections in the larger ones. 🙂

17. Tina says:

That’s a really nice shot. I love water drops on botanical structures of all kinds: foliage, flowers, stems.

18. Debbie says:

Looks like you got some rain, too. These leaves almost look like somebody painted droplets onto them!

19. Lovely texture enhanced by the beads of water.

20. Tranature - quiet moments in nature says:

Beautifully captured Eliza!

21. I love Lady’s Mantle. I killed some years ago. Maybe I will give it another try.

22. Pingback: Silent Sunday – Alchemilla | Purplerays

I’m even more envious of the raindrops than the Alchemilla.

24. I love rain drops on the green of the leaves. So pretty!

25. naturebackin says:

It is lovely when the raindrops bead the leaves like that.

26. tippysmom2 says:

I love raindrops on leaves. You captured it perfectly.

27. Dale says:

Beautiful, Eliza. Love the shape of the leaves and the little jeweled droplets.

28. Jane Lurie says:

Oooh, stunning, Eliza. My kind of shot- love it. 🙂

29. Oh how pretty with the raindrops! Your alchemilla must be enjoying all the rain it’s getting this summer, assuming you’re getting as much as we are…

Thank you, Barbara. I was thinking this morning that June was the ‘hottest on record’ and if this continues, it may be the ‘wettest July on record.’ Rather biblical!

30. Irene says:

Love the raindrops on the beautifully shaped leaves. 😊

31. Beautiful! There is something very tempting about the drops on Lady’s Mantle that make me want to shift them so that the drops coalesce!!! 😉

32. pbmgarden says:

Beautiful leaf form, color and of course the rain drops!

33. M.B. Henry says:

What a refreshing photo! 🙂 Absolutely gorgeous

So lovely and refreshing, Eliza! 💕

35. A pretty leaf shape and design, and the drops are the icing on the cake!

36. Always lovely to get in here and catch up with your beautiful work.