Mother’s Day

With grateful appreciation to all mothers…

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

47 Responses to Mother’s Day

1. Karen Lang says:

Happy Motherโ€™s Day Eliza ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒบ

Even though my children are scattered, they make me feel loved and appreciated. May your day be special too, Eliza.

Happy Mother’s Day Eliza. Such pretty flowers. Here we celebrate mother’s day in March.

4. Happy Mother’s Day to you too! Beautiful flowers and china.

5. neihtn2012 says:

All white flowers make for a nice Mother’s Day display. Happy Mother’s Day to you, Eliza!

6. susurrus says:

Very sweet. Love the china too!

7. shoreacres says:

My grandmother had a nearly-identical swan — which she received as a Mother’s Day gift from my dad and his siblings. Sweet memories!

8. Joanne says:

Happy Mother’s Day, Eliza! โค
    I love the various shades of beige through to pale yellow tones in this photo.

9. ke01341 says:

Happy Mother’s day to you. May it bring you love and joy on this day filled with blue sky, sunshine and spring flowers.

10. What an elegant arrangement! A happy Mother’s Day to you.

11. Alice says:

Wishing you a wonderful, flowery and sunny Mom Day. Candy tuft, gorgeous daffodils & ?? puffy flower balls from a shrub. I just noticed the daffodil on the vase…perfect.

12. swesely says:

Lovely! Happy Mother’s Day to you, too.

13. Beautiful! Happy Mother’s Day

14. Happy Motherโ€™s Day and love the flowers and swan!๐Ÿ™‚

15. Debbie says:

You didn’t need many words to express this lovely thought, Eliza — thank you, and I hope your Mother’s Day is extra-special!

16. So pretty! Are some of these from your garden?

17. Lovely, Eliza! Happy Mother’s Day to you too! ๐Ÿ’

18. Your arrangements are always lovely, Eliza. Happy Mother’s Day!

Beautiful! I hope you had a good one, Eliza!

Beautiful. โค I hope you had a very happy Mother's Day, Eliza.

21. A little late, but Happy Motherโ€™s Day!

22. naturebackin says:

Even though white is not a true colour, it certainly displays great a great variety of tones!