2018 Favorites

Gallery | This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

121 Responses to 2018 Favorites

1. rabirius says:

Some really great pictures.

2. I enjoyed these the first time and again today. Also realized I’d missed a few–Fishing Rising (beautiful!) and Curious Kitty.

3. neihtn2012 says:

Each of us has her/his own photographic style, and I like yours very much. These are great favorites, especially with the way the subjects in your photos are composed, their colors, and the peaceful and tranquil moments that are captured.

4. Wonderful pictoral record of 2018.

5. Jet Eliot says:

What a glorious celebration of all of life here, Eliza. I love the bright summer photos, the abundance of flowers and calm reflections, the buzz of summer life; also the autumn colors, more mellow colors and yet so vibrant with change. Somehow the winter photos stirred me a lot, even though I’m not a fan of this season — the snowflakes are superb in their sparkle, the red barn contrasted with the white-covered tree, and the cedar waxwing with berries was truly a joy. Thanks so much for this lively celebration of life, my friend.

6. Jim R says:

Very good choices.

7. Beautiful images, Eiiza, so clear and radiant and a poignant retrospective of the year. I especially loved the Fish Rising and the Beaver Pond in Autumn.

8. Treah says:

So nice……should be a calendar!

9. derrycats says:

Lovely photos. Have to admit I’m partial to the two with the kitten…so adorable!

10. Great shots and a wonderful way to remember the year! I especially like River Shadows. Happy New Year!

11. Alice Pratt says:

Such a pleasure to look at photographs….all the different subjects, colors and the emotions that the photos convey…..I don’t remember ‘Curious Kitten’…looking forward to all you will be sharing with us in the coming year!

12. Beautiful assemblage of photographs! Happy new year Eliza

This is a beautiful grouping of photographs, Eliza. I can see why they are favorites. It’s a colorful, delightful, and gorgeous look at a year in life. (And omg, that kitten!! Bunny is too cute for words.)

14. A beautiful review of the past year Eliza!

15. So many great images, Eliza. you should be proud!

16. What a wonderful collage! Thanks for sharing and happy new yesr!

17. Chloris says:

What a treat. Lovely set of photographs.

Your photos are all wonderful, Eliza, but of course those of Bunny make my heart tug. The joy of following a kitten on her journey of discovery is well worth all the challenges she’s undoubtedly posed during the course of cementing her rule over your household.

19. Catwoods says:

Stunning photos! I especially love the water photos, and the kitten is just too sweet and cute!

What a wonderful gallery to remind us of all 2018 seasons.

21. dawnbirdau says:

Happy new year Eliza! Your photography and presence is much appreciated. Although all your photographs are gorgeous, the Curious kitten, is exceptional. May the new year bring you continued joy and blessings.

22. myplaidheart says:

All great choices. Your little kitty is so cute!

23. rickii says:

What a beautiful year you have had! Thanks for sharing it.

24. Very Nice Eliza! I always enjoy seeing your images!

25. Each one of these photos is beautiful but together they are spectacular. πŸ™‚

26. Mic. says:

Such a nice retrospective collection of your photographs! Wishing you the best for 2019, Eliza…gentle rains, abundant sunshine, and beautiful light.

27. Peter Herpst says:

A gorgeous look back at 2018. May your new year be equally filled with beauty, joy, and love!

Great choices. πŸ˜€

29. Stunning photos Eliza beautifully captured and arranged!!!

30. Denzil says:

Do you still have beavers in Beaver Pond Eliza?

31. Val Boyko says:

What a wonder filled collection Eliza. πŸ’›

32. A lovely selection…best wishes for 2019! (Suzanne)

33. Pam says:

Beautiful… That kitten! Too cute. And I have always loved a red building in winter snow. Happy New Year.

34. Tranature - quiet moments in nature says:

A beautiful selection Eliza, I especially love the Autumn colours and Winter scenes πŸ™‚πŸ’–β›„

35. arlingwoman says:

You have a collection of beauties here. I love the way you’ve captured light in some of them.

Looks like a banner year Eliza! Better yet I can wish you a happy 2019 in person!

Beautiful! Especially nice to be reminded of spring and summer! You take such lovely photos Eliza. Look forward to more in the coming year! πŸ™‚

38. I loved your splendid selection of favorites for the year!!πŸ™‚ Every beautiful photo made me smile and there were a few extra smiles for Wren and the Curious Kitten!😁 Happy New Year!!πŸŽ†

39. Eliza, thank you for another year of your beautiful photos!
    Happy New Year! πŸ’–πŸ’–

40. Joanna says:

What a beautiful collage of pictures! It is a perfect tribute to the joys of the past year! Happy New Year!

41. naturebackin says:

A lovely overview of the year and its seasons, and of Bunny in her kitten-hood. Wishing you happiness and the very best for the year ahead.

42. Amazing pictures!! πŸ™‚
    Happy new year dear!

Do check my blogs https://mesmotsbysazz.com/ and share your feedback!

43. I always thoroughly enjoy your beautiful nature photography. My two absolute favorite of your photos above, would be the one with the barn with sunflowers in front of it, and the one with the yellow vase. I love those photos!

44. Bela Johnson says:

Beautiful, beautiful images, Eliza. Be well blessed in this new year! Aloha πŸ₯°πŸŽˆπŸ₯³β€οΈ

Every single one of these is just so very lovely, Eliza. 😍 (I remember some of them. 😊) Thank you so much for sharing part of your world and yourself with us. Wishing you all that is good and lovely and wonderful in the coming year. ❀

46. Joanne says:

So much beauty in one post, Eliza. I so enjoyed looking through your favourites for 2018, and I’m sorry I missed most of the posts they appeared in. And you have a kitten now? What a cutie. πŸ™‚
    Happy New Year. xx

47. Wow! What a breathtaking collection of gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing some of the highlights of your year. Happy New Year, Eliza.

48. Jane Lurie says:

A marvelous collection of images, Eliza. I enjoyed every one. The red barn, River Shadows, Cedar Waxwing, Fish Rising and of course, Bunny Arrives, stood out for me. Wishing you a year ahead filled with beauty and nature. πŸ™‚

49. An awesome variety of gorgeous captures, clearly understandable why they are favorites, Eliza. Kudos on your creativity!