Wordless Wednesday

IMG_7236

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Ooooo pretty! Cool plant and lovely photo. Looks like you had rain. If you are tired of it at all, could you send some our way? The East side of the Sangre de Cristo mountains, please. ๐Ÿ™‚
    What is that plant?

We did have light showers spread over a few days, a touch of frost (shown here) on Sunday. Temps in the 30s are helping to melt the snow. I’d send some if I could! After our dry summer, I’m not complaining about the snow or rain. We needed it, too.
      The plant is a native swamp azalea, which I didn’t deadhead, no surprise. It is pretty in winter. ๐Ÿ™‚

“Look! I got fingers! ” ๐Ÿ˜€

So delicate and pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

It looks as though the plant is reaching for the sun! I hope you get warmer weather soon.

Thank you, Kris. The weather is warming (42 today) and the snow is melting. This weekend felt like the turning point – the air feels different. The snowdrops are up, so all is well! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Unique plant! Love it ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ€

6. Val Boyko says:

So interesting with this light!

7. Nice light capture to draw in the eyes.

8. I like the composition and the range of warm tones.

9. Very nice sparkles and bokeh!

10. Brian Skeys says:

Great up close photography.

11. Christina says:

Your images are getting better and better, this is so clever.

It looks like a dance. Well, it is isn’t it? Very nice Eliza.

13. Very pretty! I was going to ask what it was, but someone beat me to the punch on that one!

14. Pretty! The seed heads look like frosty fingers!

15. OOOOO, how pretty, Eliza! I oooooed out loud. LOL This plant actually has a hand with fingers. How cool is that? ๐Ÿ™‚ โค

16. rickii says:

A frosty delight!

17. Wonderful closeup! Nature has beauty to share at almost any distance.

18. Oh, in the light, it’s alive! How the frost sparkles! Your wintery photos will soon be finished for another year, Eliza ๐Ÿ˜‰