Wordless Wednesday

img_6200

Image | This entry was posted in Country Living, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. MK says:

Beautiful horses, and the little girl’s skirt & jacket make quite a charming statement.

2. Trini Lind says:

Oh, so beautiful!! 😍😍. I love horses! πŸ’–

3. What A Beauty of a Horse. And the Girls Hair and jacket go so well with the Horse.

4. Brian Skeys says:

Lovely picture of the horses harnessed up ready to go.

5. Laurie Graves says:

Yes, yes! Exactly the right kind of picture for today. I am reeling. Can hardly get out of my own way. Friends are coming over this afternoon for tea. That will help.

This made me smile. πŸ™‚ Thank you. It’s been a shocking morning, to say the least.

7. Is there a LOVE button? πŸ˜‰

8. Brenda says:

Nothing can make me smile today, but these beauties came close.

Glad to hear I got a glimmer, Brenda. I keep thinking that to the animals and plants, none of this matters. I’m trying to stay centered. :-/

• Brenda says:

I know, I had the same reaction. But, unfortunately, it looks like it may matter–ultimately–to the animals and plants, given the chatter on potential appointments to EPA, Interior, and Agriculture.

9. InfiniteZip says:

I adore the soulful look in a horses eyes….always makes me smile and remember the feel of riding on a fall day through the woods ❀

10. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday β€” Eliza Waters – MobsterTiger