Silent Sunday

IMG_3283

Image | This entry was posted in Field Notes, My Photos and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. Walking My Path: Mindful Wanderings in Nature says:

Aaaahhhhhh…peace

2. Val Boyko says:

So restful in its stark beauty Eliza!

3. MK says:

Perfect image for a blanket on the lap and pets asleep and hot chocolate to warm the hands.

4. Trini Lind says:

Oh so beautiful! 💖💖💖💖

5. Lovely photo! I love photos of bare trees and have a few I will be posting soon! Your photos are always inspiring! 😀

6. NICE!!!! I actually shot something similar, Eliza! Great job in the framing of this image!! ❤

Thank you, Amy. Our weather seems to be stuck in this circular cloudy pattern. Stormy tonight!

• The forecast here says we are getting storms from the mid-west, but every time that is said, we get nothing. So, I have NO idea. It’s very overcast and cold here with temps in the 20’s and I’ve seen a flake of snow here and there. Nothing to write home about though. LOL

7. Just like that here too!

8. Anna says:

That looks a most and tranquil view Eliza. I’m hopeless at recognising most tree without their leaves on so I’m wondering what they are 🙂

The one on the right is a giant cottonwood and the smaller one on the left I think is a sugar (or maybe red) maple. Mostly white pine along the ridge in the background. This is taken on my side of the river, so I never go to the other side (too much thicket).
      Thank you for your visit, Anna!

Simply beautiful….

10. Dalo 2013 says:

Serenity ~ a great photo for the holidays…

11. Love that cold blue color! Very nice!

12. Beautiful images. This one in particular is mesmerizing to me. 🙂