Love Lingers

IMG_8088I ❤ these red tulips!

Is it spring yet?

This entry was posted in My Photos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Love Lingers

1. Trini Lind says:

Oh, they are gorgeous! 🙂 ❤ Reminds me of my granny, she always has tulips in her garden in spring, and mostly they are red like these ❤ 🙂 I miss my granny, must go and see her soon 🙂

2. maureenc says:

Would red tulips be your favourite flowers? When I was a very small girl and lived in Western Australia, I remember my maternal grand father driving us up to Araluen park to see the gardens of tulips. A beautiful memory that is about 74 years old. Thank you and Trini for triggering the memory.

Thanks, Maureen. I’m glad the post triggered a happy memory. 🙂
      I am fond of red tulips, but if I had to pick a favorite flower I would have to say peonies – they are luscious!

3. mk says:

Beautiful, Eliza. Oh, how I wish it were spring. It is not even winter. Here, it is mid-summer. We would both be happy if we could take your snow in exchange for our warmth. The snow pack in the mountains is our “reservoir”. There isn’t any snow pack.

4. Aaaah, breath taking! Such a beautiful capture Eliza…

5. Not here it isn’t. Beautiful tulips.

So freakin’ gorgeous! Thanks for the day brightener Eliza! ❤

7. I just love tulips. They pretty little faces just beg us to believe in spring.

8. Geraldine says:

what a visual treat, thank you Eliza!!!