Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections

Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections

River of Clouds

Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections

Image | This entry was posted in Country Living, My Photos and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections

1. Beautiful Eliza, colors and composition!

2. Kina says:

Omg, I love that picture! I want it blown up and above my bed so I can see it daily !!

3. Very dramatic composition with a wide perspective.

4. Really beautiful, love the meandering of the water

5. Yes!!!! Wonderful structure on this- takes you right into the image. My favorite so far.

6. Now that shot stopped me in my tracks. Beautiful.

7. Rufus Girard says:

Beautiful.

8. Pingback: Reflect In Me #photography #poetry | Moondustwriter's Blog

9. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections | What's (in) the picture?

10. Pingback: Reflections: Weekly Photo Challenge | ALIEN AURA'S BlOG: IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND!

11. mk says:

Beautiful. It really is a river of clouds.

12. Beautiful shot, Eliza!

13. That’s truly beautiful, Eliza. Great shot. 🙂

14. Meg Evans says:

Gorgeous photo! I just found this blog, Eliza, and I love how joyful and uplifting you have made it. This year I’ve been on a virtual quest to discover and comment on a positive blog every day, while keeping a list on my own blog as a resource for myself and others. I’ve added your site as today’s entry. 🙂

15. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections | Through the Eye of Bastet

16. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections | A mom's blog

17. Robbie says:

beautiful shot + it is a river of clouds!!!:-)

18. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Humbled Relections | Humbled Pie

19. Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Reflections | Life is great

20. Line says:

Oh my goodness!!! This photo is just the most gorgeous thing I ever saw! It is so poetic and tranquil and soulful and spiritual! I want to jump into the photo!! 🙂