Wordless Wednesday

CrocusCrocus

This entry was posted in Country Gardening, My Photos and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

91 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. natural beauty is so magnificente

2. Beautiful! Love the rich colour! πŸ™‚

And there are ants … even they are keeping to a social distance of one petal apart!

4. Treah Pichette says:

These are crocuses? They are opening in the sun must be. Love that rich blue!

5. sandyjwhite says:

So cheerful these are, Eliza!

6. Pingback: Wordless Wednesday β€” Eliza Waters | Blue Dragon Journal

Gorgeous Eliza! Such a delight to see! ❀

8. Alice says:

Now I need to know what an 🐜 does with pollen. Lovely capture!

9. Kris Peterson says:

Utterly beautiful! The handful that surprised me by blooming here are already ancient history.

10. M.B. Henry says:

Beautiful ❀

11. This is lovely. So good to see these beautiful flowers and to know spring hasn’t forgotten about us in this difficult time… (Suzanne)

12. Mike Powell says:

Our crocuses are long gone, thanks for the encore performance, Eliza. Yours are beautiful and I love the ant. You may have know it was there when you snapped the photo, but I often discover insects in my photos only later when reviewing them on my computer. One of my photographer friends likes to call them “bonus bugs.”

13. Steve Tanham says:

Glorious colour, Eliza!

14. bittster says:

Glad to see the garden waking up with some color! Things will be bursting all over soon πŸ™‚

15. Delightful. The ant is an added bonus. 😏

16. Beautiful! Even got the littles ants in there. 😊

17. Enjoyed the lovely color and photos, a squirrel enjoyed mine the other day!πŸ™‚

18. Vicki says:

That colour is just gorgeous, Eliza. You must be enjoying the new Spring growth on your side of the world at the moment. I’ll bet you’re glad you live in a rural environment so you can still get outdoors for walks πŸ™‚

I just found your comment, WP hasn’t been putting them in my drop down, it seems. Sorry for the delay – thank you for your visit, Vicki, and yes, I am thrilled that I get to get outside into the spring air during this pandemic!

19. Nathi says:

Beautiful and refreshing! Thanks for sharing this Eliza!

Gorgeous! Happy Spring!

21. Crocuses are my favourite Spring starters and this colour is the best!

22. Beautiful spring. Thank you for sharing!!

23. Still life with flower and ant? I suppose that technically, an ant can’t be part of a still life. Can it? Oh, who cares? πŸ˜‰

24. Sigh …. Gorgeous, Eliza!! xo

25. A very welcome sign of Spring!!! A couple of ours have flowered too. In case you are interested, here’s the flower shows we missed at Smith and Mount Holyoke. πŸ™‚

26. Jet Eliot says:

Positively lovely photos, Eliza. I like seeing the ant enjoying life too.

They’re almost iridescent!!! … love the ant close-up. πŸ™‚

28. naturebackin says:

How exquisite in colour and form Eliza, and too as signs of spring.

Pretty, very pretty

Oh my. So beautiful, Eliza. I love crocuses. Their season seems to go by so quickly.

31. A true pick-me-upper! Gorgeous photos and color. ❀

32. Beautiful color, Eliza!

33. pbmgarden says:

Just gorgeous. Hope all is well with you. Stay safe.

34. What beautiful flowers and the little ant is a hidden bonus!

35. ke01341 says:

Hey Friend, I am on your blog, beautiful! KE

36. Pretty purple petals! I love that first composition! The flowers really pop out of the woodsy background!

37. Maria says: